I help you create meaningful content
to engage your audience.
I help startups and small businesses write SEO-optimized content that ranks, boosts their credibility, and generates business.
How I Can Help You:
I’m proud to have a 100% satisfaction rate writing content that generates thousands of views and leads to real conversion.
The following topics are ones I write about because I love them and because I am an expert on them. These include:
• Tech/Startups/Venture Capital
• SEO & Online Marketing
• Coaching (including LinkedIn personal branding)
• Plant-Based/Sustainable Food
• Real Estate
Got another topic in mind? I’m always curious to write on new topics, so reach out to me and let’s see if we can work something out! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Results You Can Count On:
Valuable: My content is nothing short of a value-add. Otherwise, why bother? This content will be high-quality and shareable, a piece you are proud of.
Optimized for SEO: SEO is the fancy term for ranking at the top of people’s internet search results. SEO optimization includes title, subheaders, inbound/outbound linking, and images with alt-tags.
Data-Driven: Ever read a BS story backed by nonsense? Yea, I didn’t like it either. This piece will be backed by credible sources and include citations.
Clear: The worst thing you can do is put out content full of jargon. Speak to people like they’re 5th graders and they’ll love you for it. My writing is easy to understand and gets the point across.
Engaging: Let’s face it: some writing is bland. Mine is not. Your readers will keep reading, and they will thank you for providing an engaging piece.
What Does The Process Look Like?
Content Audit: This includes an analysis of three competitors as well as an in-depth SEO analysis of your current site. Final product is a comprehensive plan to fix existing high-impact SEO issues on your website + four blog topic ideas that help you stand out from competitors.
Content Calendar: Upon request, I do continual keyword research to identify blog topics with the highest chance of getting you ranked in search results. If you want the assurance that your blog never has a shortage of SEO-optimized content helping you excel above your competitors, this is for you. Never worry about your blog again!
Consultation: What are your needs? What pieces are you looking for? How long do the pieces need to be? Do you need a content audit? This can be worked out over a call (30 minutes) or over email. This helps get us on the same page and ensures I know exactly how to help you most.
Game Plan: You send me a document, or I make it for you, outlining what you need, including the topic, keywords, an outline, and word-count. This includes keyword research to make sure your content has the highest chance possible of ranking on Google and generating business.
First Draft: After 5 business days (this may fluctuate a bit, depending on the amount of research required), I’ll hit you with the first draft on Google Docs. Then, you’ll review it and suggest any changes.
Second Draft: If you have any changes or suggestions, I’ll implement them. I value feedback because I want to give you the best piece possible. Every editor has slightly different preferences, and I want to match the work I produce for you to those preferences.
Presto! A Finished Piece: Complete with SEO optimization and tailored exactly to your needs, your finished piece will be something to write home about. You’ll be proud of it!
Your work is 100% guaranteed original. No plagairism, ever. Packages start at $1,000 per month and are personalized to meet your needs.
SEO + Organic Search Facts: Why It Matters
Organic search optimized for SEO is the best and most effective way to generate business. If you’re looking to play the long-term game, organic search and SEO are better than paid ads. Let me show you why!
– 70-80% of all searchers ignore paid ads and focus only on organic results (Higher Visibility).
– Adblocker usage increased from 142 million to 615 million between 2018 and 2019 (Higher Visibility).
– Featuring a blog as a key part of your website gives you a 434% better chance of being ranked highly on search engines (Tech Client).
– 47% of buyers consumed 3-5 pieces of content before taking the first step towards purchasing (Hubspot).
– SEO is the single biggest factor in lead generation, according to 57% of B2B marketers (Higher Visibility).
– Companies that published 16 or more blog posts per month got 4.5x the leads than companies that published 4 or less per month (Hubspot).
– Clients need to be introduced to a product or service around 7-10 times before they purchase something (Hubspot). Blogs do this.
– Once you write 21-54 blog posts, traffic can increase up to 30% (TrafficGenerationCafe).
So…what are you waiting for?
Let your content (through me) establish your presence in an industry and accelerate business growth.
Read some of my work here.
Contact me: email@example.com to discuss, or fill out the following form: