You can get a comprehensive overview on LinkedIn. Here are some more details.
• Consistently produces high-quality, SEO-optimized blog content on a variety of topics. View them here.
• Writes in-app and website copy, driving product performance and direction.
• Proofreads all copy before publication, from blog pieces to social media.
• Leads content strategy on social media and blog, including A/B testing and implementing new ideas from embedding videos in blog posts to pivoting entire content strategies.
• Content curation for newsletter, which sees open rates of > 20%.
• Schedules all content one week in advance on content calendar, juggling content for all social media sites, the blog, and the newsletter.
• Cold-pitches app to alumni network and generated over $20,000 in topped-up funds.
• Leads partnership with TaskRabbit and Fintech4Good, strategizing creative initiatives to keep partners happy and engaged.
• Runs Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram accounts, including actively understanding the analytics to make changes where necessary.
• Increased CTR on LinkedIn and Instagram posts to ~5% monthly average. 2% is industry standard.
• Coordinated Product Hunt launch, including representing the company on our launch page, answering industry questions, writing launch copy, coordinating promotional materials, and more. Landed us in the top 10 products of the day and got us featured in the Product Hunt newsletter.
Hiring and Team Leadership:
• Led the hiring process for Fall 2020 interns, including creating job posts, conducting 15+ interviews, sending follow up assignments, and onboarding.
• Built own team of 6 interns, mentoring all of them to achieve success, find their passions, and break into startups.
• With direct guidance and supervision from myself, intern contributions have ranged from partnership blog pieces, to codifying our design production process, to spearheading a strategic partnership with a global nonprofit.
Product-Market Fit Assessment
• Created external survey to assess Tellus' fit with a potential target demographic.
• This information will be used to raise funds and drive the future direction of the product.
User Trust Building:
• Responds to customer questions and complaints on all social media platforms.
• Coordinates with Tellus' in-app support team to handle customer inquiries or troubleshooting that come in through social media.
• Created blog to increase sales and user retention during partnership with leading fitness app, Strava. This campaign generated tens of thousands of new members for Kyoku.
• Helped outreach to and onboard new Brand Ambassadors who make up a massive portion of all sales.
• Worked closely with cofounders/CEO, pitching ideas and executing on initiatives.
Started back in 2014, Caroline's Friendly Neighborhood Petsitting provides top-notch, reliable, cost-effective pet care for the San Francisco Bay Area.
• Grew business from a client-base of 2 people to over 100 people across the San Francisco Bay Area.
• 100% 5-star reviews, nothing less.
• Number one sitter in the area on Rover for drop-in (in-home) visits, top five sitter for dog walking.
• Regularly cold-pitches self and services to potential clients. Success rate of over 90%.
• Works with all types of clients and responds to individual needs to ensure comfort while away from pets and home.
• Created own professional website: www.carolinepetsitting.wixsite.com/mysite
Tech Pod helps students and young professionals break into the business side of tech, no matter their experiences. I was brought on in September 2020 both as a Fellow and with the intent of building out the startup side of Tech Pod. This will include:
- Forming panels with students and young professionals actively involved in startups.
- Incorporating startup resources into the Tech Pod newsletter.
- Creating a mentorship program offering 1:1 guidance for those interested in startups by connecting them with startup professionals.
- And more!